Friday, August 10, 2012

Arm Yourself

I have improved the 'Overlay Graphic Animation' framework, so now I can simply call a function to display effect animations on tiles.  I have successfully implemented a Bow&Arrow and a Shortsword into the game with working weapon skills, and I also added in slightly-animated water tiles with proper collision. 

Also, hero spawn points are green glowing cylinders of light with collision, so heroes can join in at any time.  I plan on adding a graveyard system so when a hero dies, they will respawn at the nearest available graveyard. 

The modular ability framework makes everything so easy, and the only thing slowing me down is drawing all of the graphics!


OH YEAH- the main menus are finally all done and OpenGL based.  Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment